- how and when we collect your personal information, including when we may collect your personal information from someone else (see section 1);
- the types of personal information we collect (see section 2);
- the consequences if all or some of your personal informaiton is not collected by us (see section 2);
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information (see section 3);
- the persons, bodies or entities which we may disclose your personal information to (see section 3);
- how you may access the personal information we hold about you and seek the correction of that information (see section 9);
- how you may complain about our collection or handling of your personal information, and how we will deal with such a complaint (see section 10); and
- the circumstances in which we may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, including the countries in which those recipients are located (see section 5).